For all PDF forms, please download the form and complete using .

For assistance with all forms or to request the PDF version of an online form, please contact

Committees and Advisors

Courses (Enrollment, Registration, and Registered Semesters)

Entering, Leaving, and Making Changes to a Degree Program

Exams and Research

Funding and Financial Aid


  • Contact the for SHP coverage or appeal information, enrollment for in absentia students, as well as optional dental and vision plans.

Thesis, Dissertation, and Degree Completion

Other Forms